682d RADAR SQUADRON VIGILANTIA ET PRUDENTIA PATCH
Details: 3.5″ Ø – Embroidered on Twill
Nice late 70’s 682d RADAR SQUADRON VIGILANTIA ET PRUDENTIA PATCH. This 682d Radar Squadron patch was located at Almaden Air Force Station. Almaden Air Force Station was established in 1954 by Air Defense Command as one of a planned deployment of forty-four Mobile radar stations to support the permanent ADC Radar network in the United States sited around the perimeter of the country.